October 8, 2021 Update:
Dear SpinifexIT Customers,
We are pleased to announce that our latest release for this year (2021.R2) will be available on October 8, 2021. This includes:
Migration to the Cloud (ECP or S/4HANA)
In 2020, we released two solutions that help our customers and partners streamline and transform their cloud implementations and migrations. Here are some updates for Easy Migration and Easy Go Live:
- We have included the ability to set reason codes and case reference numbers to highlighted variances / differences
- We added pre-delivered content to streamline comparisons of a customer’s prior SAP system or for a non-SAP system
- We added automated mapping of employee numbers when comparing data to the old system
- Easy Go Live now links to Easy Clone Lite for limited employee cloning and Easy Help Desk Lite for investigation of errors
More options to help you build your HXM and Payroll reports
We’ve included updates to Easy Reporter with a larger focus on SAP SuccessFactors reporting and better access to reports via the Web Reporting solution.
- More flexible control over the timing of the import files
- Additional fields, tables, infotypes, and clusters to improve your Easy Reporter Web Reporting usage
- New SAP SuccessFactors selection fields (with SAP SuccessFactors Connector for Easy Reporter).
- Selection fields available on any report (even non-SuccessFactors reports)
- Ability to select using the SuccessFactors hierarchy and filter the report based on the organizational structure
- Buffering of selection data to improve performance
- New selection fields also available in Web Reporting
- Filter data after reports have been executed via Web Reporting
A faster way to copy your Payroll and SAP SuccessFactors employee data
Easy Clone enhancements include more options for Employee Central data copying as follows:
- Speed up the data cloning process when you copy thousands of employees in a single transaction
- Improved audit logs to understand and troubleshoot issues with the copied data
- Customers who are upgrading may now copy from non-unicode to unicode systems
Streamlined Payroll reconciliation with our PCC solution
Easy PCC continues to evolve and offer more functionality to SpinifexIT customers:
- Error analysis web reporting screens have been refined to ensure a better integration with the look and feel of the Payroll Control Center
- Ability to set alert dependencies which stops duplicate errors from being displayed if the employee was reported in another prior error
- Better control over advanced dates which allows for error checks to look at more than just the current pay period
- Links to Easy Help Desk Lite for error investigation without the need for the full Easy Help Desk activation
- Blank reports are now included in Easy PCC which no longer require the full activation of Easy Reporter
You may view the full release highlights and the rest of our solution updates here.
If you would like to upgrade to the latest release, contact the SpinifexIT Customer Care team or email us at info@SpinifexIT.com.
Should you wish to request additional SpinifexIT training for your new team members or if you are in need of a refresher, please don’t hesitate to let us know.