Last April, SpinifexIT just delivered its 1st version release for the year 2019 for all its products - the 2019.R1 Release. (See R1 overview here>>)
To continuously improve your SAP Payroll Reporting and Document Generation processes, and make running HR & Payroll a breeze, SpinifexIT is now delivering more enhancements and updates for this 2nd release - the 2019.R2 version.
All the key changes for this version are summarized in the sections below, with some enhancements individually documented in the Help Center for more details.
If you wish to upgrade, please contact your Customer Care team so that they can provide the necessary transports.
- One of the major enhancements for the 2019.R2 release is the integration of Easy Reporter with SAP Analytics Cloud! With this, Easy Reporter will now be able to supply data to SAC by manually or automatically adding ER reports to the Metadata API.
- For the integration of Easy Reporter and SuccessFactors, a new capability to generate Odata entities is now possible either via configured RFC destination within ER, or via local Odata (xml) file.
- The performance on running Personnel Development Reports has been improved by enabling the use of Job Split functionality.
- More new fields added in Easy Reporter to be able to report the following:
- External Transfers (IT0011)
- New fields (under IT0736) for reporting Alimony recipients (specific to Brazil)
- Superannuation Fund Generated Employer Identifier and Employee Email Address which are both under table T5QGP
- Employee's Social Security - Malaysia (IT0197)
- Fields to report Garnishments (specific to Belgium)
- Additional fields on reporting Appraisals (IT0025), Income Tax China (IT0531), Supplementary Insurance (IT3532), and Individual Income Tax Special Deduction China (IT3422)
- Web Reporting enhancements include the new front-end screen for displaying possible values, and the improved loading time for PCC Web menu and reports.
Improved some Easy Balance pre-delivered reports to produce more accurate report results. The updated pre-delivered reports are the following:
- Tax Infotype Comparison (Easy Balance US)
- Canada PD7A Source Deductions reports (Easy Balance Canada)
- Quebec Source Deductions (Easy Balance Canada)
Please check out the following Release notes:
Easy Clone now has a new functionality on being able to analyze errors during the cloning of SuccessFactors data. With this new enhancement, you can have an insight on which component to modify, adjust, or repair whenever errors are encountered on SFSF copy process.
More details in the Release Notes>>
New countries as part of Country Grouping (localisation) for Easy Help Desk: Chile and Pakistan
EHD Release Notes here >>
Since Strato started releasing new versions every month, a lot of Security and Performance improvements have already been applied, as well as major document generation enhancements such as downloading documents as PPTX files, and adding BCC in emails. Please read Strato's monthly release notes here>>