SpinifexIT is committed to continuously improve your SAP Payroll Reporting and Document Generation processes. With that, the newly improved SpinifexIT solutions are now on its 3rd release this year!
The 2018.R3 version has a lot of new features that you can take advantage of to make running HR & Payroll a breeze. Together with these enhancements, SpinifexIT is also proudly introducing its newest solution called Easy Single Touch Payroll, which is briefly described below.
All these key changes are individually documented in the Help Center to provide more details.
The Final version was released on November 19, 2018. Please contact the Release/Customer Care Managers separately if you have any questions related to the roll out. For the schedule of the patches for this version, please read: 2018 Release Calendar
- SuccessFactors integration through SAP Cloud
- New fields to be able to report the Time Off module from Employee Central (SuccessFactors)
- Ability to search for reports via the new Search button in the ER's main screen
- New additional fields for reporting Add. Withholding Info for US, Pension Funds for GB, and added new Belgium cluster tables
- Added conversion routines to be able to output values based on Title Case, as well as formatted dates
- New capability to report on SAP system logs (linked to GDPR to help on security / privacy compliance):
- Read access logs
- transaction run by users
- More enhancements and performance improvements on Web Reporting
- Ability to set run time when executing reports for better performance
- Improvements on reporting Finance Posting data
- More ER enhancements are found in this Release Notes >>
- A new option to call Employee Central when investigating errors in PCC
- Ability to exclude reports in Web Reporting from the Error Details when executing test runs
- The capability to call a report by default in Web Reporting via the PCC Error Details
- See the PCC Enhancements section from this Release Notes >>
- New options available when running Pay Explanation Report.
- Details are here >>
- The ability to copy the PAYR (Payment Medium File) table for copying Payroll Results
- Major enhancements were done for copying SuccessFactors - Employee Central Data, from new Scramble Rules options, to new ways of configuring entities.
- Ability to use custom scrambling rules via User Exit (linked to GDPR to help on security / privacy compliance)
- Read the Release Notes here>>
- Along with the new SAP solution for STP, SpinifexIT will offer a new solution to adapt to the new legislation and for digitisation of payment summaries to a continuous and ongoing process with up to date and year to date figures by employee. This is called the new Single Touch Payroll (Easy STP). See this article for more information on STP.
- Other improvements are detailed here>>
- Capability of uploading CSV files to be used as a catalog both in Feild Settings and in creating a new document.
- Digital Hand Signature has been added as an E-signature that can be used in an Application workflow.
- Release Notes here>>